For paper submission guidelines, instructions and template, please use the Paper Submission . The papers need to be submitted online via the EDAS system, where they will be reviewed, and the decisions and reviewers comments would be sent to the corresponding author.
PREPARING FOR THE CONFERENCE
Upon paper acceptance, authors who have their paper accepted may start preparing for the conference. Below is a simple checklist and guideline for reference:
- Revise your paper
- Take into account the suggestions and corrections highlighted by the reviewers.
- The length of the final paper should be no more than 6 pages in A4 size, including figures, tables and references.
- Please use the given template either in Word or Latex and do not use any other template. Failure to do so may result in your paper exclusion from IEEE Xplore.
- Verify the format of your paper
- The camera ready paper must be IEEE Xplore compatible.
- This can be done through IEEE PDF eXpress Plus service. Please refer to the Paper Submission link.
- Register and pay the conference fee
- All registration must be done through EDAS.
- All payments must also be done through EDAS (the USD rates apply).
- However local participants paying in Malaysian Ringgit can also pay directly to the conference account. Please email the proof of payment to email@example.com
- For IEEE members, please update your EDAS profile to include your IEEE membership ID.
- For student author, please email the scanned copy of your student identification card to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The receipt for the payment will be given during the conference.
- Upload the camera ready paper
- The camera ready paper must be uploaded only through EDAS. Authors need to convert and check their final manuscript before uploading to EDAS at the PDF eXpress website: PDF Express using Conference ID: 39482xp
- Please complete the IEEE Electronic Copyright Transfer Form (eCF) in EDAS.
- Arrange your travel and accommodation
- Depending on your nationality, you may be required to apply for a visa in advance to enter Malaysia.
- Accommodation can be booked either through the hotel’s official website or through the many hotel reservation sites such as Booking.com, Agoda, etc.
- Update the presenter information (in EDAS profile of the presenter)
- Please state who among the authors will be attending and presenting your paper.
- Make sure the presenter name is correct as it will be used in the certificate of attendance/presentation.
- Please also update a short biography of the presenter in his/her EDAS profile.
- Please indicate if the attendee/presenter requires vegetarian meals
Sample of a brief biography:
“Author_name received the BEng. degree in electronic engineering from University_name_and _location in year, and the Ph.D. degree in computer vision from University_name in year. He is currently a Senior Lecturer at Workplace_and_location. His main research interests are in the area of signal processing, pattern recognition and computer vision.”
Instructions for Oral/Interactive Presentation
All presented papers will be submitted to IEEE for inclusion in IEEEXplore without labelling the papers when and how they were presented.
Oral Session: A computer with windows operating system will be provided for every oral session. However authors are encouraged to bring their own laptop for their presentation. Duration of each oral presentation is 15 minutes including Q&A and change-over time. Please arrive about 15 minutes before your session begins and report to the session chairs. To ensure smooth transition, please upload your presentation file to the computer in the session room before the session starts. Note that the presentation computer has only USB ports; there is no CD-ROM or other disc drive.
Interactive Session: Each interactive session is 90 minutes long. You must remain present for the entire duration of your session to discuss your work with interested audiences. Please arrive about 15 minutes before your session begins and report to the session chairs. Everyone should mount his/her poster (portrait A1 size) on the boards before the session begins. All posters should remain on the boards for the entire session time. Please take down your poster once the session has ended.