IEEE Malaysia Outstanding Student Volunteer Award
IEEE Malaysia Outstanding Student Volunteer Award is annual award given to the student volunteer that is judged to provide the greatest overall contribution and service to its members in the following categories:
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Societal Activities Engagement
- Impact of Activities
Activities for inclusion in the report are defined as those that occur throughout the 2 years of involvement.
All student volunteers of IEEE Malaysia Section are eligible to apply for this award. The nomination can be made by the Student Branch Counsellor.
Award : To be given at the time of Malaysia Section AGM Dinner (January)
Nomination for Outstanding Student Volunteer :
Best Student Volunteer Award 2016
- 1st Prize :Ali Najah Al-Shamani – UKM SB, IEEE Malaysia Section SSR 2016, R10 SAC
- 2nd Prize : Fatimah Abd Rahman – UPM SB Chair 2016, R10 SAC
- Third Prize :Ashen Gomes – UPM SB, IEEE Malaysia Section SSR 2016