Vacancy for Senior/Staff System Applications Engineer at Altera Penang
Job Title: Senior/Staff System Applications Engineer
As a Senior/Staff Applications Engineer, you will work with customers, Altera and Distribution field personnel, and specialist colleagues to enable design wins and bring issues to closure as efficiently as possible. You will also have opportunities to support all phases of the design process. You will understand software/hardware trade-offs and be involved as required from concept through system level implementation.
- BS/MS in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent with a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in simulation, verification and timing closure on hardware/ board debug.
- Knowledge in VHDL/Verilog and experience with FPGA/ ASIC based systems.
- Knowledge in the external memory interfaces (DDR2/3/4, PHY and etc.) is a strong plus.
- Knowledge in the interface protocols (PCI Express, Ethernet, SDI, CPRI and etc.) is a strong plus.
- Analytical and problem solving skills, and ability to drive issues to closure are essential.
- Highly motivated to learn and adapt to fast-changing technologies and environments.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in English are required.
At Altera, we take pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our company is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why Altera is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.
Altera Corporation is a world leader in programmable logic solutions, enabling system designers and semiconductor companies to rapidly and cost effectively innovate, differentiate and win in their markets. Altera combines the programmable logic technology originally invented in 1983 with software tools, intellectual property, and customer support to provide high-value programmable solutions to over 12,000 customers worldwide. Altera is headquartered in San Jose, California.
Please send your CV to Hazlina Ramly at email@example.com and Khai Liang Aw firstname.lastname@example.org