Vacancy as a GRADUATE RESEARCH ASSISTANT (GRA) at UNITEN in Electrical Power Engineering
Vacancy as a GRADUATE RESEARCH ASSISTANT (GRA), College of Engineering (COE), Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN)
Project Title : Development of Automated Fault Location Algorithm for Distribution Networks based on Smart Meters in Enhancing the Reliability of the Electric Power Supply
No. of researcher needed One (1) – MALAYSIAN only
Source of Funding FRGS (Ministry of Higher Education, Malaysia)
Project Duration Two (2) years
Project Commencement Immediate
Monthly Salary RM1800.00 (FRGS) (including EPF and SOCSO)
Location College of Engineering (COE), UNITEN
Benefits of the Project (not limited to ) : Pursuing Master degree by research at UNITEN
Desired Qualification :
- Degree in Electrical Power Engineering with minimum CGPA of 3.0 or equivalent.
- Excellent English language literacy.
- Good in programming and mathematics. Experience in MATLAB will be advantage.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Passion towards scientific research and sustainable development.
- To conduct research on the specific reserach areas.
- Research areas: Power System Analysis and Computational Intelligence
- Publish research works in conference / journals.
If you are interested please submit your application with an application letter, detailed resume stating your related experiences and qualification immediately to:
Department of Electrical Power Engineering, College of Engineering, UNITEN, Jalan IKRAM-UNITEN, 43000 Kajang, Selangor.