Research Scholar on Earthing Electrode Performances at MMU Cyberjaya
|University / Institute||Multimedia University (MMU), Cyberjaya|
|Project Title||Project Design, Fabrication and Proof Testing of Earth Electrode Performance with Various Configurations|
|Start Date||Jan 01, 2019|
|End Date||Nov 30, 2020|
|Funding Agency||TM R&D Grant|
|Contact Person / Email(s)||Dr Azwan Mahmud / firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Nationality Requirements on Candidate(s)||Open to all nationalities|
|Description||Source of Funding: TMR&D|
Project Duration: 2 Year (December 2018 – November 2020)
Monthly Salary: RM 2xxx (depending upon candidate’s experience)
Location: Faculty of Engineering, MMU Cyberjaya
Benefits of the project (not limited to):
• Attending local conference(s) based on oneself effort in publication.
• Design new earth electrodes based on ionization theory to improve earthing rods
• To perform and assist on the fabrication of the designed rods
• Testing in laboratory and at field sites.
• To perform the tests, measurements, analysis on the earthing systems.
• To prepare a complete technical data sheet for the electrodes with new design with or without spikes.
• To perform simulation to obtain the electric field profile of the new electrodes, and conventional electrodes.
• To assist in arranging the tests to be conducted for the mechanical and civil labs, and to witness the tests.
• To do any relevant administrative work/purchasing matters as requested.
• Research and publication work.
• Pursuing Master in Engineering Science (M.Eng.Sc.).
• Bachelor’s degree with honours in Electrical Engineering discipline, preferably 2nd class or above.
• Good knowledge of high voltage and earthing systems.
• Good knowledge of design and fabrication.
• Good English proficiency.
• Self-motivated, requires minimal supervision, resourceful, keen to learn, possess good communication skills and able to work under pressure.
Interested applicants are requested to submit their resumes through email to Dr. Azwan Mahmud (email@example.com)