PhD Opportunity on Optical Flow-Rate Sensing using IoT Platform @ IMEN, UKM
|University / Institute||Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia|
|Research Center/Lab (optional)||Institute of Microengineering and Nanoelectronics|
|Website URL for the Research Center/Lab (optional)||https://www.ukm.my/imen/?page_id=1923&lang=en|
|Project Title||Wireless Flow-Rate Sensing System using Optical Spectroscopy for Artificial Kidney Monitoring Devices|
|Start Date||Nov 01, 2020|
|End Date||Oct 31, 2023|
|Funding Agency||Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE)|
|Nationality Requirements on Candidate(s)||Open to all nationalities|
We would like to invite applications for a Graduate Research Assistant (GRA) to work on a project on wireless flow-rate sensing system using optical spectroscopy for an artificial kidney monitoring device based upon IoT platform.
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: FULL-TIME
1. Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering or Science or Physics or other relevant Degree
2. CGPA > 2.75
3. Strong interest in research and willing to learn new skills/fields
4. Highly motivated, able to work independently, hardworking, friendly, diligent.
5. Prior experience on IoT programming and/or hardware design would be an advantage
6. Proficient in English and Bahasa Melayu (spoken and written).
7. Candidate MUST register for PhD studies at the Institute of Microengineering and Nanoelectronics (IMEN), Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia
For more information, please contact: Dr. Mohd. Zulhakimi Ab. Razak (email@example.com)
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants are invited to submit their application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org