Opportunity to further your study and work as Research Assistant at UiTM
Vehicle Intelligence and Telematics Lab (VITAL), UiTM is looking for TWO (2) Graduate Research Assistants to conduct a research entitled “DEVELOPMENT OF INTELLIGENT CONNECTED DVR TO MONITOR DRIVING BEHAVIOR AND REDUCE ROAD ACCIDENTS” at College of Engineering, Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM). We are looking at highly-motivated and fully committed, full-time candidates who possessed these skills:
1. Good command of programming in MATLAB/C++
2. Good command of English in both writing and communication
3. Has knowledge in hardware programming, as well as experience working with LINUX/UNIX environment
4. Possesses basic knowledge in Image Processing and Artificial Intelligence, OR basic knowledge in Wireless Communications
The candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in the field of Engineering with CGPA of 3.0. Candidate must also enroll as MSc. student at School of Electrical Engineering, College of Engineering, Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM) and should be able to start immediately on 1st of October 2021. The candidate will be paid emolument of RM3000 per month for 2 years.
*RESPONSIBILITIES OF RESEARCH ASSISTANT*
1. To design and develop the required programs/prototype of the project
2. To test and validate the performance of the designed programs/prototype
3. To write technical reports, papers and journals
4. To assist in applications of copyrights and IP
5. To assist in supervision of undergraduate projects
6. To assist in matters concerning the operations of the laboratory
Interested candidates can email their *CV and academic transcript to email@example.com.