IEEE Young Professionals Malaysia AGM
Greetings from IEEE Young Professionals Malaysia, hope this email finds you well.
You are cordially invited to attend the 2021 Annual General Meeting (AGM) and Executive Committee Election of IEEE Young Professionals (YP) Malaysia, the details of which are as follows:
Date: 31st January 2021 (Sunday)
Time: 02:00 PM – 04:00 PM
Meeting Venue: Online (Zoom)
(The link will be shared to your provided email address before AGM)
1. Welcoming address by 2020 YP Chair
2. To accept the minutes of the 2020 AGM
3. To receive the activities report for 2020
4. To receive the financial report for 2020
5. Dissolution of 2020 Executive Committee
6. Election of 2021 Executive Committee
7. Address by the 2021 YP Chair
8. Any other matters
9. Adjournment of AGM
Please confirm whether or not you are able to attend the AGM by registering online via http://bit.ly/YP_AGM2021 latest by 21st January 2021.
Nomination and Election Process:
1. Nominations can only be made online via the same link provided above (registration to attend AGM).
2. A Proposer can nominate a candidate for the position of Chair, Vice-Chair, Secretary, Treasurer and/or Committee Member (6 Members).
3. One Seconder is needed to support the nomination, the details of Seconder to be provided within the same Nomination Form.
4. All nominations must be submitted no later than 11:59 PM on 21st January 2021.
5. The election shall be conducted as per the AGM agenda.
6. Irrespective of the situations, members who intend to vote must register to attend the AGM and be present during the AGM and the voting process (virtually).
Gentle Reminder: Please renew your IEEE Membership for 2021 prior to the AGM. Proof of ACTIVE membership is very much needed.
Thanks for your continuous support and we are looking forward to welcoming you to the 2021 AGM of YP!
For more information or inquires, please contact Dr. Osman Ayop (YP Secretary): email@example.com.
Dr. Haroon Rashid
Chair, IEEE Young Professionals Malaysia
With Warm Regards,
Dr. Haroon Rashid, PhD, SMIEEE, MIET, ITAC
Chair – IEEE (M) Young Professionals