IEEE Region 10 Newsletter – March 2019 edition
Dear IEEE Members,
It is our pleasure to release the first issue of IEEE Region 10 Newsletter for 2019. The attached newsletter can be opened with any postscript file (PDF format) reader. You may also download the newsletter from the following link:
We apologize for the slight delay in releasing the first issue. We are a new team thus it took us more time than expected to make this release. We were also overwhelmed by the wonderful response we got through submissions from various organizational units. We had close to 100 articles to edit and choose from.
Below are some of the highlights from this issue:
- Special reports on 2019 IEEE R10 Excomm Meeting in Singapore, and 2019 IEEE R10 Annual General Meeting in Melbourne
- Activities and events reporting from Sections/Subsections/Councils, Affinity Groups, and Student Branches
- Special articles on Section Incentive Scheme, Conference Leadership Program, New Initiatives Committee, IRC Initiatives, South East Asia Strategy, and IoT Asia
- Call for awards, funding and contests from IEEE, MGA, EAB, HAC and R10
- Call for Papers for 2019 and 2020 R10 flagship conferences
Looking forward to your continued support in the newsletter activities. I would also like to thank all volunteers in newsletter team who contributed to this edition.
You may also follow-up with the R10 Newsletter team at our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/IEEER10Today
Mohammad Faizal Ahmad Fauzi
IEEE R10 Newsletter Committee Chair