IEEE R10 Undergraduate Student Project Video Contest
- Posted by Mohd Naim Mohd Ibrahim
- Posted in Events & Activities, Student Activities
Dear IEEE Member,
IEEE R10 Undergraduate Student Project Video Contest is now open for submissions.
The IEEE Region 10 Student Activities Committee recognizes the importance of communication skills for fresh graduates as throughout their engineering career, they are constantly called upon to communicate ideas to others. The contest offers IEEE student members an opportunity to exercise and improve both verbal communication and presentation skills in a concise manner suitable for wider audience. The contest provides students with invaluable early experience in communicating ideas related to their professional field via electronic media.
The schedule for the contest is given below;
- Contest open: 10 April 2021
- Submissions Deadline: 30 May 2021
- Processing period: 1 Jun – 7 Jun 2021
- Assessment period: 8 Jun – 30 Jul 2021
- Winners Notification: 15 Aug 2021
For further details on format and the guidelines for submission, please refer to the link https://sac.ieeer10.org/ug-student-project-video-contest/.