IEEE R10 Membership Development Committee Project : CALL FOR PROPOSALS
- Posted by Mohd Naim Mohd Ibrahim
- Posted in Events & Activities
The IEEE R10 MDC(Membership Development Committee) is working on project for Membership Development in 2022 :
MDC Project 2: Increase and retain Membership, Elevation to Senior Members and Young Professionals
We are inviting to Call For Proposals and looking forward to your participation.
l Encourage sections with financial incentives to roll out meaning MD Activities.
l Membership growth and retention
l Increase the participation of branch officers to train more volunteers
l Elevate the membership status to senior membership and Young Professionals for experienced IEEE members andbgetting their services for retention
l Motivate the encouraging and Technology professionals to join the IEEE community
l Submit your proposals in any one of the following categories if you feel that your membership development idea is aligned with any of the above targeted bodies.
- MDCproject 2-A : SBs/AGs/Chapter’s student activities for the increment of members (SBs/SB AGs/Student Chapters)
- MDCproject 2-B : SAC/SSR/AGs’ activities for retention of memberships(SAC/SSR/AGs)
- MDCproject 2-C : MD activities for the increment members (Section MD)
- How to get professionals involved/Intership program/ Industry-Academia linkage
- How to increase the members involved in industry
- MDCproject 2-D : Section activities for the increment and retention (Section Secretary)
- Increasing involvement of professionals & Senior members in IEEE community
- Elevating the membership status to senior membership and Young Professionals.
l Submission Deadline :
May 15 2022 May 24 2022(TUE) extended
l Notification: May 31 2022
l Duration given to organize projects : June 1st 2022 – August 31 2022
l Final Report Submission: September 15 2022
l Report Evaluation period : September 16 2022 –September 30 2022
l Fund Transfer : December 2022
CFP Site : https://events.ieeer10.org/article/MDCprojectCFP2
Proposal Submission : https://events.ieeer10.org
If you have any inquiry, please feel free to contact with us.
Prof. JeongYon Shim
IEEE R10 MDC chair