IEEE Malaysia Section Education Activities Support Fund 2018
- Facilitate & support Education Activities events/programs that directly promote membership growth
- Support Education Activities events/programs that bring added value to IEEE members
All O.U. (Chapters, Student Branches etc) under purview of IEEE Malaysia Section, thereafter known as IEEE MY O.U.
Education Activity Support Fund Schedule
- Proposal deadline: 15 August 2018
- Notification: 31 August 2018
- Project completion BEFORE 30 October 2018
- Final Report: 30 October 2018
Education Activity Support Fund Scope
- Educational Outreach
- Continuing Education/Professional Development
- Accreditation Seminar
- TISP (Teacher in Service Program)
Education Activity Support Fund Terms and Conditions
- IEEE MY O.U. submit proposal application form.
- A tentative funding amount will be approved by IEEE Malaysia Section based on submittedbudget.
- IEEE MY O.U. submit confirmation of support fund form.
- IEEE MY O.U. must conduct a membership drive talk and booth at the EA event.
- Funding (up to a maximum of MYR1,000 per event) can cover materials, refreshments, doorgifts and consumables. Honorarium and travelling expenses are not allowed.
- Final funding amount approved will be based on receipts. Funds are released only onreimbursement basis, on receipt of the following:
- Final report (Template from EA Chair)
- Scanned attendance list at event with signatures
- Scanned receipts
- Newsletter article to IEEE Malaysia Section (Template from Communication Chair)
- In all publicity materials, including printed and electronic media, an acknowledgement to IEEE Malaysia EA Support Fund 2018 and logo of IEEE Malaysia Section must be visibly displayed.
- Recipient is encouraged to publicize the event in Newspaper, TV, Social media to promote visibility of IEEE, and inform the 2018 IEEE MY Section Educational Activities Chair, LEE Yoot Khuan.
- A maximum of ONE EA grant per IEEE MY O.U will be observed for each calendar year.