IEEE EMBS Malaysia Chapter Final Year Project (FYP) Competition
IEEE EMBS Malaysia Chapter would like to invite Final Year Project students to participate in 2020 IEEE EMBS Malaysia Chapter Final Year Project (FYP) Competition.
Categories of FYP project are:
- Biomedical Signal Processing;
- Biosensors, Micro/Nano Technology & Wearable Technology, Biomedical Instrumentation, and Devices;
- Biomedical Imaging and Image Processing;
- Neural Engineering & Brain Computer Interface;
- Biomedical Robots & Smart Implant;
- Pharmaceutical Engineering & Drug Delivery Systems;
- Biomedical Modelling & Simulation;
- Internet of Things in Healthcare;
- Diagnostic, Therapeutic & Rehabilitation Engineering
Submission Deadline: 23:59 hrs, 16th September 2020
For interested students, please submit:
- A concise two pages summary* (One PDF file only with filename: Category Number_Fullname)
*Template of two pages summary can be found above.
For Registration: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd_pswvxsrWomEjr16PLcV_8YZcDUra1guZ_3Zs7lWvMQK46g/viewform?usp=sf_link
- While we focus primarily on Malaysian Universities/Institutions, FYP students from Universities/Institutions in the ASEAN regions are highly encouraged to join this FYP Competition.
- For more information, please refer to the enclosed brochure.
- For inquiries, please email Dr. Gan Hong Seng (firstname.lastname@example.org)
RegardsALPHA AGAPE GOPALAI
Chair, IEEE EMBS Malaysia Chapter