IEEE Award for Distinguished Ethical Practices
You are welcomed to nominate your peers for the IEEE Award for Distinguished Ethical Practices. Deadline is 1st July 2020.
Basis for judging and selection:
- Evidence of: (a) exemplary ethical behavior/practices or (b) persuasive advocacy of ethical behavior/practices should reflect the relationships of that behavior or those practices to the IEEE Code of Ethics.
- Members of the IEEE and organizations that employ IEEE members are eligible.
- There are no restrictions as to IEEE membership grade, gender, or age.
- Members of the IEEE Ethics and Member Conduct Committee and its Awards and Recognition Committee are not eligible.
- As per IEEE Policy 4.4.H, no person shall receive an award, who, at any stage of the recipient-selection process for that award, is eligible to vote on who shall receive that award. Nor may they be the nominator or reference for a nomination of a candidate for such award. This conflict of interest limitation shall apply to all awards given by the IEEE or any of its organizational units.
The deadline for nominations is 1st July 2020 and the nomination form can be completed online via https://www.ieee.org/about/ethics/nomination-form.html
Thanks and regards,
Mohammad Faizal Ahmad FauziImmediate Past Chair, IEEE Malaysia Section