The grant is meant as a financial support for students to attend the conference and present their papers. Selected students who reside outside of the Klang Valley will receive RM300.
- Only offered for IEEE-EDS student members only
- Students being the primary authors and presenters of an accepted paper in IEEE ICSE 2018.
- Students whose institution of study is outside of the Klang Valley
Students are encouraged to send their application as soon as possible once their paper is accepted. Application after the deadline will not be considered. Please include the following details in tabular format:
- Applicant’s Name
- IEEE-EDS Student membership number
- The name and full address of the institution of study
- The main supervisor’s name and email address
- Student’s email address, Phone Number and proof of student ID
- The student’s academic status and expected year of graduation
- Title of accepted paper with paper ID
- The reason for applying the grant, including the expected benefits that the students will have from attending the conference
- A brief statement of his or her current research interests and research accomplishments to date, or a link to his/her CV.
- A one-page abstract written in English by the student, summarizing a broad view of his/her research work (consist of problem statement, motivation, approach and progress)
Please combine all the details into a single PDF format and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The decision of recipients will be made by EDS Malaysia and is final.
Application submission deadline: July 15, 2018
Notification: July 31, 2018
Interested to be an IEEE and EDS student member?
Apply online at https://www.ieee.org/
(Valid till Aug 15th 2018 ONLY)
IEEE student member : USD13.50
IEEE EDS student member: USD4.50