Graduate Research Assistant Position in MMU Cyberjaya (Masters or PhD)
|University / Institute||MULTIMEDIA UNIVERSITY, CYBERJAYA|
|Research Center/Lab (optional)||Faculty of Engineering|
|Project Title||Modelling and Algorithm for RF Energy Harvesting utilizing Reconfigurable Intelligent Surface in Vehicle to Vehicle (V2V) System|
|Start Date||Mar 01, 2021|
|End Date||Oct 31, 2023|
|Funding Agency||Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE)|
|Nationality Requirements on Candidate(s)||Open to all nationalities|
• Bachelor’s degree with honours in Electrical Engineering discipline, preferably 2nd class or above for Masters or Master’s Degree in Engineering for PhD.
• Require a person who enjoy Mathematics
• Good knowledge of wireless communication theories and knowledge of Matlab
• Good written and English proficiency.
• Self-motivated, requires minimal supervision, resourceful and keen to learn
• Enroll in and completing Master in Engineering Science (M.Eng.Sc.) or PhD in Engineering in MMU Cyberjaya
• Conduct research and discovery based on the research title. Perform mathematical analysis on the problem.
• To perform simulation using Matlab and Mathematica or other simulation software
• Research and 4 publication works.