Graduate Research Assistant for project on Audio-Based Relative Positioning for Rotorcraft UAVs Flying in Swarms Using Deep Learning
|University / Institute||Universiti Putra Malaysia|
|Project Title||Audio-Based Relative Positioning for Rotorcraft UAVs Flying in Swarms Using Deep Learning|
|Start Date||Feb 01, 2021|
|End Date||Jan 01, 2023|
|Funding Agency||Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE)|
|Contact Phone(s)||email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Nationality Requirements on Candidate(s)||Open to all nationalities|
We would like to invite applications for positions of Graduate Research Assistant for
project on Audio-Based Relative Positioning for Rotorcraft UAVs Flying in Swarms
Using Deep Learning
• Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Electronical Engineering, Computer Science
or/and any other relevant fields with CGPA>3.0 and above.
• Knowledge in signal processing, statistical methods, data analysis
• Knowledge in Artificial Intelligence (AI) and control systems is an
• Knowledge and/or experience of the following programming language
would be an advantage:
– Matlab, C, C++, Python
• Knowledge and/or experience of the following engineering
systems/techniques would be an advantage:
– Handling drones, acoustic modelling, motion capture systems
• Good communication skills and proficient in English (written and spoken)
• Must apply and register for Master (full research) program at Universiti
Putra Malaysia immediately upon appointment.
• Pleasant personality, hardworking, independent, willing to learn new things
and able to work in team.
• Full time and contract for 24 months (initial appointment is for 12 months and
subjected to extension based on overall progress).
• Monthly salary = RM1,500 (possible +RM300 by other grant sources)
• Grants will cover publication, travel for conference fees, relevant training