Graduate Research Assistance @ UKM – Computer Vision
- Posted by Mohd Naim Mohd Ibrahim
- Posted in Job/Position Vacancy
|University / Institute||Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia|
|Project Title||Human Collective Intelligence Analysis Based on Neural Networks|
|Funding Agency||Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE)|
|Contact Name / Email(s)|| |
Kok Ven Jyn / email@example.com
|Nationality Requirements on Candidate(s)||Open to all nationalities|
|Description||We seek highly motivated candidates interested in pursuing their postgraduate studies in computer vision, focusing on deep learning and visual surveillance.|
We are looking for candidates with the following skills:
– Strong interest in image processing and computer vision, and are eager to advance the state-of-the-art. Experience with deep learning algorithmic approaches or frameworks (such as Tensorflow, PyTorch) is considered a plus.
– Good with mathematics and programming (e.g., Python, MATLAB, C++)
– An interest to dig deeper for fundamental knowledge and own the analytical skills to interpret the obtained research results
– Self-motivated, good at time management and planning, and have a proven ability to meet deadlines.
*Candidate will register for Master degree by research program (MSc by research) with UKM (Please refer to the university’s website for minimum entry requirement).