GRA vacancy for "Reactive Power Compensation in Light-Rail-Transit Traction Network" project
|University / Institute||Universiti Tenaga Nasional|
|Project Title||Reactive Power Compensation in Light-Rail-Transit Traction Network|
|Start Date||Jun 01, 2018|
|End Date||Jul 31, 2019|
|Funding Agency||Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE)|
|Nationality Requirements on Candidate(s)||Applicants must be Malaysian citizens|
|Description||This project focuses in developing a mathematical model of traction power substation, feeder line and light-rail-train using MATLAB/Simulink software. This lead to further investigate and propose a practical power conditioner to compensate reactive power in LRT traction network.|
• Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering with CGPA > 3.0.
• Background in Power System and Power Electronics will be an added advantage.
• Experience in MATLAB simulation software tools.
• Good command of the English language.
• Pursue Master of Electrical Engineering at UNITEN.
Successful candidate will obtain monthly allowance RM 2000 per month
Potential candidates please send your CV and transcripts to:
Dr Toh Chuen Ling
Due Date of application: 20th May 2018