GRA Vacancy for "Investigation of Regenerative Braking Energy Produced by Light-Rail-Transit System" project
|University / Institute||Universiti Tenaga Nasional|
|Research Center/Lab (optional)||Power Electronics Research Lab|
|Project Title||Investigation of Regenerative Braking Energy Produced by Light-Rail-Transit System|
|Start Date||Jan 01, 2018|
|End Date||Dec 31, 2019|
|Funding Agency||Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE)|
|Contact Person / Email||Toh Chuen Ling / email@example.com|
|Contact Phone(s)||+60389212020, Ext. 7230|
|Nationality Requirements on Candidate(s)||Applicants must be Malaysian citizens|
|Description||This project focuses in developing a simulation model to estimate the total regenerative braking energy produced by the LRT system.|
• Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering with CGPA > 3.0.
• Background in Power Electronics and Drives will be an added advantage.
• Experience in MATLAB simulation software tools.
• Good command of the English language.
• Pursue Master of Electrical Engineering at UNITEN.
Successful candidate will obtain monthly allowance RM 1500 per month