GRA Vacancy for "Deep Reinforcement Learning for Energy-Efficient Resource Allocation Optimization" project
|University / Institute||UTAR (Sg Long Campus)|
|Project Title||Deep Reinforcement Learning for Energy-Efficient Resource Allocation Optimization|
|Start Date||Feb 01, 2018|
|End Date||Jan 31, 2020|
|Nationality Requirements on Candidate(s)||Open to all nationalities|
Energy efficiency (EE) has become an important criterion for designing the next generation (5G) communication systems. Conventional energy-efficient resource allocation algorithms generally consider the overall EE problem as nonlinear fractional program. This project aims to address the complicated problems with the aid of deep reinforcement learning.Location
UTAR Sungai Long Campus, MalaysiaMonthly stipend
Up to RM 3,300 (Depending on Qualifications and Experience)
University of West London (UK)
MEng/MSc and BEng/BSc (CGPA>3.0) in a field related to Electrical, Electronic, Telecommunications Engineering, IT or Computer Science.
• Wireless Communications: Physical Layer Signal Processing
• Mathematics: Convex Optimization
• Machine Learning: Neural Networks (an added advantage)
• Software: MATLAB, Caffe/TensorFlow (in Linux)
• Excellent command of English
• Able to work with minimal supervision, self-motivated and independent
• Good track records in journal publications (an added advantage)
Publications in ISI Journals and Top Conference Proceedings
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may submit their resumes to Assist. Prof. Dr. Tham Mau Luen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified and called for interview.
Until the position is taken (start from 1 Feb 2018)