GRA vacancy for "Active Rectifier Design for Light-Rail-Transit System" project
|University / Institute||Universiti Tenaga Nasional|
|Research Center/Lab (optional)||Power Electronics Research Lab|
|Project Title||Active Rectifier Design for Light-Rail-Transit System|
|Start Date||Mar 01, 2018|
|End Date||Feb 29, 2020|
|Funding Agency||Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE)|
|Contact Person / Email(s)||Toh Chuen Ling / email@example.com|
|Contact Phone(s)||+60389212020, Ext. 7230|
|Nationality Requirements on Candidate(s)||Open to all nationalities|
|Description||This project focuses in designing an active power rectifier for LRT system. The rectifier should absorb current with low harmonic content.|
• Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering with CGPA > 3.0.
• Background in Power Electronics and Control System will be an added advantage.
• Experience in MATLAB simulation software tools.
• Good in programming skills.
• Good command of the English language.
• Pursue Master of Electrical Engineering at UNITEN.
• Hands-on experience to conduct experimental work in laboratory.
Successful candidate will obtain monthly scholarship sponsor by UNITEN BOLD POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP (RM 2000 per month).
Potential candidates please send your CV and transcripts to:
Dr Toh Chuen Ling