GRA Vacancies at School of Computer and Communication Engineering, Universiti Malaysia Perlis
Applications are invited for a position of RESEARCH ASSISTANT in the Centre of Excellence for Advanced Sensor Technology, Universiti Malaysia Perlis. The project is supported by Ministry of Education under FRGS, PRGS and TRGS scheme. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to interact with scientists in other institutions locally and internationally.
The successful candidate will have to pursue a postgraduate degree in the School of Computer and Communication Engineering, Universiti Malaysia Perlis.
1. 2 Ph.D (3 years) – Allowance RM1800/month
2. 2 Masters (1.5 years) – Allowance RM1500/month
1. Master or Bachelor’s degrees in Computer Engineering, Communication Engineering, Electronics, Mechatronics or any other related disciplines
2. CGPA > 2.75
3. Candidates must be able to work independently and meet stringent datelines
4. Able to work well with variety tasks, teamwork and self-motivated
5. Candidate must be proficient in English (written and spoken) and Bahasa Melayu (written and spoken).
1. Characterization of RF signal based on the Pulses Reflected by the Human Body for Non-contact Breathing Monitoring using Deep Learning Algorithm
2. IoT based Device Free Indoor Human Localization and Activity Tracking with Intelligent Data Analytics
3. Determination and Characterization of Radio Frequency Signal for Moisture Sensing in Rice Grain Silos
4. Intelligent Machine Learning Technique for Predicting the Moisture Distribution and Provide Quantification Assessment using Deep Convolutional Neural Network
Send your application (cover letter including your research interests, CV including references, and academic writing samples) to:
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Latifah Munirah Kamarudin
School of Computer and Communication Engineering,
Universiti Malaysia Perlis.