(Free) Technical Talks by IEEE Fellows
- Event: Technical Talks by IEEE Fellows
- Date: 27 May 2016 (Friday)
- Time: 10:15am to 12:15pm
- Venues: NMES Lab, Level 1, Faculty of Engineering, Multimedia University (MMU), Cyberjaya & PO Meeting Room, MMU, Melaka (via Video Conferencing).
The event includes the following interesting talks:
– Talk 1:
- Title: ‘Forget Big Data. Think About Big Bandwidth!’
- Speaker: Prof. Wang Li-Chun, Professor & Chairman, Dept. of Electrical and Computer Engineering, National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan.
– Talk 2:
- Title: Overview of Research on 5G Wireless Communications
- Speaker: Prof. John S. Thompson, Professor in Signal Processing and Communications, School of Engineering, University of Edinburgh
Kindly refer to the attached flyer for more details including talk abstracts and speakers’ biographies.
Free Admission. Lunch will be provided. Pre-registration is required.
Online registration link: https://goo.gl/k9WIOZ
Dr. Ayman Abd El-Saleh,
MIEEE, MIET, MIEICE,
Faculty of Engineering,
Hp : +6010-213 4242
Tel : +603-8312 5164
Fax : +603-8318 3029