STEM Global Forum: Accelerating STEM during and post Covid-19 pandemic
- How has the COVID-19 pandemic affected the trajectory of students pursuing a STEM major or career?
- Is the pandemic also affecting STEM research & industry?
- As STEM players, what can we do to keep up the momentum despite the Covid-19 challenges?
Program name: STEM Global Forum: Accelerating STEM during and post Covid-19 pandemic
Date: 18th September 2021 (Saturday)
Time: 3.00 PM-5.00 PM
*E-certificates will be given to all participants.
1. Prof. Dr. Norita Md Norwawi
Dean, Centre of Graduate Studies, Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM), Malaysia
“Experts in Artificial Intelligence”
2. Prof. Dr. Takako Hashimoto
IEEE Japan Council Chair 2021 -2022
Honorary recipient of the 2019 MGA Larry K. Wilson Transnational Award “For inspiring leadership and contributions to IEEE Women in Engineering across the world with the mission: Inspire, Encourage, Engage and Empower”
3. Dr. Nadira Jamil
Applications Development Engineer
Communication Test Design Inc. (CTDI), Scotland, United Kingdom
“A bioelectronics engineering enthusiast”
*Moderators: Dr Natasha A. Raof, Assistant Professor, Kulliyyah of Engineering, IIUM, Malaysia
STEM Global Forum Organizer
Perintis Youth IIUM Chapter in-collaboration with Persatuan Saintis Muslim (PERINTIS)
IEEE Electron Devices Society (EDS) Malaysia Chapter
IIUM MySTEM Ambassador