Notice of 2023 AGM – IEEE Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Subsection
Dear All IEEE Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Subsection members,
The IEEE Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Subsection will be conducting its 2023 2nd Annual General Meeting as follows:
Date: 9th February 2023 (Thursday)
Time: 5:00 pm
Registration: http://bit.ly/3Z6awZx (Pls register before 20th January 2023)
Venue: Webex Link will be given to those registered
- Welcome Address by IEEE Kuala Lumpur Subsection Chair 2022
- To accept the meeting minutes of the last 2022 1stAGM
- To receive the IEEE Kuala Lumpur Subsection Chair’s 2022 Report
- To receive the Treasurer’s 2022 Report and Accounts
5. Dissolution of the IEEE Kuala Lumpur Subsection Officers 2022
6. Election of the Office Bearer 2023
7. Formation of the IEEE Kuala Lumpur Subsection as a Branch of IEEE Malaysia Section
- Any Other Matters
This AGM is particularly important as it would be the first AGM for the registration of the Subsection as a branch, as has been discussed by the IEEE Malaysia Section and the Registrar of Societies (ROS).
Attached herewith is the nomination form for the Election of the Office Bearers 2023. Please submit the nomination form by 20th January 2023.
The AGM is being conducted virtually and early notice provided in the hopes of receiving maximum attendance and participation.
Only active members (you must renew your 2023 membership) who are residing or working in Kuala Lumpur with their Kuala Lumpur address registered in their IEEE membership profile may attend the AGM.
IEEE Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Subsection