IEEE Senior Member Grade Elevation
On behalf of IEEE CASS Malaysia Chapter, I would like to invite you to participate in the Free Webinar on the topic IEEE Senior Member Grade Elevation.
This webinar will provide you with
- Necessary support to interactively complete and submit your application for the IEEE Senior Membership if the qualifications are met.
- Adequate explanation on any misconception regarding the qualification requirements for the membership elevation.
- Complete application process (both before and after submission).
- Identification of gaps in the qualification requirement to elevate your membership grade to senior level.
- Benefits of being a Senior Member of IEEE.
Please bring to the event your detailed resume or CV, complete with full details and a strict timeline of dates.
The details of the Webinar are as follow:
Date: 23rd September 2020 (Wednesday)
Time: 02:00 pm (Malaysian Standard Time, GMT +08:00)
Webinar: Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 795 8860 0212 & Passcode: 4t47Vq
Associate Prof. Dr. Tong Boon, TANG
Chair, IEEE CASS Malaysia Chapter,
Director, Institute of Health and Analytics,
University of Teknologi Petronas.
To join, kindly fill in the registration form via: https://forms.gle/mptCevZq8qbArnci7
For more information, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. T. Nandha Kumar,
University of Nottingham Malaysia