IEEE SEACAS Hackathon 2021
We are pleased to announce IEEE SEACAS Virtual Hackathon 2021 organized by IEEE Circuits and Systems Vietnam Chapter. SEACAS Virtual Hackathon is a combined research talk and workshop from different participating teams based in South East Asia to solve a given problem (e.g. Covid-19 pandemic). Each team is to come-up with a solution in either systems, hardware, software using the available resources provided.
** We are now open for team registration.
Kindly send your expression of interest to our country lead of SEACAS hackathon – Dr Mohd Tafir Mustaffa (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
– 1st announcement: January 26, 2021
– Team registration: January 31, 2021
– Hackathon days: from February 4, 2021 to February 6, 2021
– Presentation & Examination: February 6, 2021 (morning)
– First Prize: USD 350
– Second Prize: USD 250
– Third Prize: USD 150
– Consolation Prize: USD 100
– 9am – 9:30am, February 4, 2021: Opening and introduction to the Hackathon
– From February 4, 2021 to February 5, 2021: Hackathon work
– 9am – 12am, February 6, 2021: Hackathon project presentation & judging
With best regards,
Tang Tong Boon
IEEE CAS Society Malaysia Chapte