IEEE KUALA LUMPUR SUBSECTION AGM
The IEEE Kuala Lumpur Subsection will be conducting a virtual Annual
General Meeting (AGM) on the 11th February 2022. The IEEE Kuala Lumpur
Subsection AGM would be as follows:
*Date: 11th February 2022 (Friday)*
*Time: 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm*
*Venue: Virtual Platform (The link will be provided after
registration and membership confirmation)*
1. To accept the minutes of the 2021 Interim General Meeting
2. To receive the Chair’s Report for 2021 Session
3. To receive the Treasurer’s Report and Accounts for 2021 Session
4. Election of Office Bearers for 2022-2023
*IMPORTANT* – To attend the AGM, you need to:
1) Have already *renewed your IEEE membership for the year 2022.*
2) You are residing and/or working in Kuala Lumpur area (zip-code 50000 –
60000). The Kuala Lumpur zip-code must be in your IEEE profile.
3) If you like to participate in the nomination for the Election of Office
Bearers, kindly email the completed nomination form before 31st January
2022 to email@example.com.
Please register your interest to attend the AGM by 31 January 2022.
*Register for IEEE Kuala Lumpur Subsection AGM: *
Prof. Ts Dr. Norliza Mohd Noor
Interim Chair, IEEE Kuala Lumpur Subsection