IEEE EDUCATION SOCIETY MALAYSIA CHAPTER AGM
We are pleased to inform you that the 14th AGM for the IEEE EDUSOC Malaysia Chapter will be held as follows:
Date: 21st January 2022 (Friday)
Time: 3.00 pm – 5.00 pm
Meeting platform: Online via CISCO Webex Meetings
Meeting link: Will be given after registration
The IEEE EDUSOC Malaysia Section AGM Agenda:
- Welcoming address
- To accept the minutes of the 13th Annual General Meeting
- To receive the Chapter’s Report for 2021 Session
4. To receive the Treasurer’s Report and Accounts for 2021 Session
5. Dissolution of Committee for 2021 Session
6. Election of Committee for 2022 Session
- Address by the 2022 Chapter Chair
- Any other business
Kindly register online for the AGM at this link by 20th January 2022.
Important: Please renew your IEEE and EDUSOC membership for 2022 prior to the meeting. Proof of ACTIVE membership is needed.
Nomination and Election Process:
- a)Nominations shall be made online through the following link:
- b)A Proposer can nominate a candidate for the position of Chair, Vice-Chair, Secretary, Treasurer, and Committee Members (6 members).
- c)One Seconder is needed to support the nomination,
- d)The Nominees, will be notified by the EC (EDUSOC Election Committee) and shall endorse the respective nomination, on whether or not they agree to be
- e)All nominations shall be submitted no later than 23:59 on 20th January 2022
- f)The election shall be conducted as per the AGM agenda virtually.
- g) Irrespective of the situations, members who intend to vote shall have to register to attend the AGM and be present during the AGM (virtually) and the voting
IEEE EDUSOC Malaysia would like to take this opportunity to wish all its members a successful and Happy New Year 2022.
We look forward to your continuous support in the coming years.
Your attendance at this AGM is highly appreciated. Thank you.
Mahanijah Md Kamal, PhD, SMIEEE, PTech
IEEE Education Society Malaysia Chapter