Electrical Power System Simulation Competition (EPSSCOM 2021)
Continuing the success of the previous EPSSCOM 2020, IEEE Power and Energy Society Malaysia Chapter (IEEE PES), in collaboration with CIRED Malaysia is delighted to organize the 2021 Electrical Power System Simulation Competition (EPSSCOM 2021), which tentatively will be held on the 18th December 2021. This competition is aimed to empower the future engineers of Electrical & Electronic Engineering by enhancing their logical and innovative thinking through a problem-based learning of solving practical power system problems.
EPSSCOM 2021 is a fully online competition with the following benefits :
1. Absolutely free participation costs
2. 3-5 active undergraduate students per group with at least 1 team member has an active IEEE-PES membership
- Each group can appoint 1 advisor among the lecturers from the same IHL to guide on the problem solving
Attractive prizes await the winning teams :
- 1st Prize – RM 3000
- 2nd Price – RM 1000
- 3rd Price – RM 500
- 3x Consolation Prizes of RM 250 each
- 4x Speacial Awards of RM 200 each
- Participating Certificate to all participants
Registration opens starting from 9th August 2021 until 20th September 2021.
Competition Overview Video:https://youtu.be/BRtqyQZuIww
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/EPSSCom-2021-107028671671243
IEEE PES Competition Website: https://site.ieee.org/malaysia-pes/epsscom-2021/
Any further inquiries, please contact via this email: email@example.com
Thank you and Good Luck!
#IEEE #IEEEPES #IEEEPESMALAYSIA #CIREDMALAYSIA
Dr. Nurulafiqah Nadzirah Mansor