AGM of IEEE EDUCATION SOCIETY MALAYSIA CHAPTER
We are pleased to inform you that the 13th AGM for the IEEE EDUSOC Malaysia Chapter will be held as follows:
Date: 30th January 2021 (Saturday)
Time: 10.00 am – 12.00 pm
Meeting platform: Online via CISCO Webex Meetings
Meeting link: Will be given after registration
The IEEE EDUSOC Malaysia Section AGM Agenda:
- Welcoming address
- To accept the minutes of the 12th Annual General Meeting
- To receive the Chapter’s Report for 2020 Session
4. To receive the Treasurer’s Report and Accounts for 2020 Session
5. Dissolution of Committee for 2020 Session
6. Election of Committee for 2021 Session
- Address by the 2021 Chapter Chair
- Any other business
Kindly register online for the AGM at this link by 22nd January 2021.
Important: Please renew your IEEE and EDUSOC membership for 2021 prior to the meeting. Proof of ACTIVE membership is needed.
Nomination and Election Process:
- a)Nominations shall be made online through the following link:
- b)A Proposer can nominate a candidate for the position of Chair, Vice Chair, Secretary, Treasurer and Committee Members (6 members).
- c)One Seconder is needed to support the nomination,
- d)The Nominees, will be notified by the EC (EDUSOC Election Committee), and shall endorse the respective nomination, on whether or not they agree to be
- e)All nominations shall be submitted no later than 23:59 on 22nd January 2021
- f)The election shall be conducted as per the AGM agenda virtually.
- g) Irrespective of the situations, members who intend to vote shall have to register to attend the AGM and be present during the AGM (virtually) and the voting
IEEE EDUSOC Malaysia would like to take this opportunity to wish all its members a successful and Happy New Year 2021.
We look forward to your continuous support in the coming years.
Your attendance in this AGM is highly appreciated. Thank you.
Ng Kok Mun, PhD, SMIEEE, PEng
IEEE Education Society Malaysia Chapter