AGM IEEE Consultants Network Malaysia
Date: 30th January 2021 (Saturday)
Time: 11:00 AM – 01:00 PM
Meeting Venue: Online (Zoom)
(The link will be shared to your provided email address before AGM)
1. Welcoming address by Acting Chair
2. To accept the minutes of the 4th AGM
3. To receive the activities report for 2020
4. To receive the financial report for 2020
5. Dissolution of 2019-2020 Executive Committee
6. Election of 2021-2022 Executive Committee
7. Address by the 2021-2022 Chair
8. Any other matters
Please confirm your attendance to the AGM via http://bit.ly/CN_AGM2021 l
Nomination and Election Process:
1. Nominations can only be made online via the same link provided above (registration to attend AGM / http://bit.ly/CN_AGM2021).
3. One Seconder is needed to support the nomination. The details of Seconder to be provided within the same Nomination Form.
4. All nominations must be submitted no later than 11:59 PM on 25th January 2021.
5. The election shall be conducted as per the AGM agenda.
6. Irrespective of the situation, members who intend to vote must register to attend the AGM and be present during the AGM and the voting process (virtually).
Gentle Reminder: Please renew your IEEE Membership for 2021 prior to the AGM. Proof of ACTIVE membership is very much needed.
Thanks for your continuous support, and we are looking forward to welcoming you to the 2021 AGM of CNAG!
For more information or inquiries, please contact me at email@example.com.