AGM for IEEE Council on RFID Malaysia Chapter
This is to advise you of the upcoming Annual General Meeting (AGM) for IEEE Council on RFID Malaysia Chapter. The details of the meeting are as follows:
Date: 5th February 2022 (Saturday)
Venue: Join from the meeting link:
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/8uGV2Z6NRU96DsaD9
The IEEE Council on RFID Malaysia Chapter AGM Agenda:
- To accept the minutes of the 3rd Annual General Meeting.
- To receive the Chair’s Report for 2021 Session.
- To receive the Treasurer’s Report for 2021 Session.
- Dissolution of Committee for 2021 Session.
- Election of Committee for 2022.
- Address by the RFID Malaysia Chapter Chair 2022.
- Any other business.
All IEEE RFID members are cordially invited to attend the AGM.
Members are advised to register online before or by 5th February 2022.
As always, we thank you for your continued support and dedication to RFID Malaysia.
Members need to renew their 2022 membership before attending the AGM in order to be eligible to be elected and/or vote for the new executive committee for 2022 during the AGM.
For your convenience, kindly renew your membership at https://www.ieee.org.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Sharul Kamal Abdul Rahim, PhD, SMIEEE
Chair, IEEE RFID Malaysia Chapter