2023 AGM – IEEE Malaysia ComSoc/VTS Joint Chapter
Date: 28 January 2023 (Saturday)
Time: 10 am
Venue: Putrajaya (exact physical venue and link for online participants will be e-mailed to registered members. Breakfast and lunch will be provided)
Registration Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/
Please register online by 11:59pm 21st January 2023 for logistic purposes. Membership reimbursement will be given to registered members who attended the AGM physically (RM80) or virtually (RM40).
1. Welcome Address by the Chair
2. To accept the meeting minutes of the 2022 AGM
3. Presentation of the 2022 Chapter Activities Report
4. Presentation of the 2022 Chapter Finance Report
5. Dissolution of the 2022 Committee
6. Election of the 2023-2024 Committee
7. Formation of the IEEE Malaysia ComSoc/VTS Joint Chapter as a Branch of IEEE Malaysia Section
8. Other Matters
Nomination of 2023-2024 Committee
As decided in the 2022 AGM, the Chapter will practice the election of executive committee members biennially, just as the Section. For the nomination, please use the following link:
We hope to get as many nominations as possible, and maximum participation during the AGM. Do note that the nominee along with the proposer and seconder must be active members and present during the AGM for the elections.
Please note that only Fellows/Senior Member/Member/Graduate Student Member who have paid their 2023 membership subscription for either the IEEE Communication Society or IEEE vehicular Technology are eligible to attend the AGM.
Thank you and see you at the AGM!