|Date: 27 February 2021|
Time: 2:00pm – 4:30pm (Kuala Lumpur Time)
Due to recent announcements by IET UK to prohibit any physical social events and the rising of Covid-19 cases in Malaysia, we would like to hereby announce that the 14th Annual General Meeting will be conducted via virtual platform. The virtual AGM is conducted in consideration of the safety and health of our members.
The Agenda for the AGM is as follows:-
- Welcome remarks by Chairman, Prof. Ir. Leong Wai Yie
- To receive and adopt the Minutes of the Thirteenth AGM (2019)
- To receive and adopt the Report by Honorary Secretary, Dr. Emily Leong Hung Yang for the 2018/2020 session
- To receive and adopt the Report by Honorary Treasurer, Ir. Dr. David Chuah Joon Huang for the 2018/2020 session
- Change of Constitution
- To elect the Committees for 2021/2023 session
- To appoint the Internal Auditors for 2021/2023 session
- Other Matters
If you have any enquiries, please contact Dr. Emily Leong Hung Yang at firstname.lastname@example.org
(1) Door gift will be posted to all online attendees after the AGM session.
(2) Please confirm your attendance by online registration through the link below.