10th IGRSM International Conference and Exhibition on Geospatial & Remote Sensing (IGRSM 2020)
IEEE Geoscience & Remote Sensing Society (GRSS) Malaysia Chapter is a supporting organiser for the 10th IGRSM International Conference and Exhibition on Geospatial & Remote Sensing (IGRSM 2020), which will be held on 20-21 October 2020 at Berjaya Times Square Hotel, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The conference, with the theme Advancing Geospatial 4.0, is aimed at disseminating knowledge, and sharing expertise and experiences in geospatial sciences in all aspects of applications. It also aims to build linkages between local and international professionals in this field with industries. Further details on the conference are available at http://igrsm.org/igrsm2020
The organising committee of the conference especially requests for high quality submissions in areas related to geospatial science and technology. All accepted papers will be published in IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science with high visibility and indexed in, among others, ISI Web of Science (Conference Proceedings Citation Index), Scopus and EI Compendex.
Acceptance for oral / poster presentations in the conference will be based on abstract acceptance. However, only full papers that have been accepted by the reviewers will be published in the conference proceedings.
The important dates for the conference are as follows:
- New submissions (full manuscripts): 6 May 2020
- Full manuscripts finalised and payment completed: 16 June 2020
- The conference proceedings is expected to be published on the second day of the conference: 21 October 2020
- Any submissions after 6 May 2020, as well as full manuscripts that have not been finalised by 16 June 2020 will only be considered for oral / poster presentation without publication in the proceedings.
- Abstract submission to be open until 9 September 2020
- Early bird registration (10% discount) to be open until 21 September 2020
Participants are eligible to collect 4 CPD points from the Land Surveyors Board (LJT), 4 CPD points from the Institute of Landscape Architecture Malaysia (ILAM), and 3 CPD points from the Malaysian Institute of Planners (MIP).
The exhibition is open for all visitors from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm.
Looking forward for your kind participation.
IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Society (GRSS) Malaysia Chapter