CALL FOR PAPERS FOR SPECIAL SESSION 4: WIE for Humanity
WIE for Humanity is a special session being organized in conjunction with the Region 10 Humanitarian Technology Conference which will be held virtually (via online platform) on 1st to 3rd December 2020. The aim of this session is to gather participants via deliberation of a project for humanity which is run by women. No doubt the role of women in many humanity activities is important. This session is to bring closer women and share the knowledge and experience in humanity project involvement.
Submitted papers must follow the required format of the conference publication and undergo a peer-review process.
SPECIAL SESSION 4: IEEE MY WIE for Humanity
Chaired by: Ir. Dr. Rosmiwati Mohd Mokhtar, Associate Professor, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Malaysia
AUTHOR GUIDE FOR MANUSCRIPT SUBMISSION
Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit original papers (minimum 4 to maximum 6 pages pdf version following IEEE double-column template) to 8th IEEE R10 HTC 2020 through OpenConf Conference Management System. All submitted papers should contain original, unpublished results, experimental or theoretical.
A paper will appear in the proceedings if at least one of the authors of an accepted paper registers before the registration deadline. Presenting the accepted paper is mandatory for the paper to be included in IEEEXplore and indexed by Scopus.
Submitted papers should satisfy the criteria listed below and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
· Paper template: The paper submission template (IEEE double-column) can be found at Manuscript Templates for Conference Proceeding. Kindly use the A4 paper template. https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html
· Paper length: Minimum 4 to maximum 6 pages in A4 format including all figures, tables, and references.
· Allowable file size: 2 MB
· Paper submission: Submit your paper (pdf version only) through our online paper submission system https://www.openconf.org/r10htc2020/openconf.php.
Step 1: Select “Make Submission”, fill in the details and enter a password. Upon completing the details, click on “Make Submission”. A Submission ID will be generated for your paper.
Step 2: Go back to https://www.openconf.org/r10htc2020/openconf.php, select “Upload File” and upload your paper (in pdf format). You are required to enter your Submission ID and password to upload the file.
· PDF file must be IEEEXplore compliant.
· Submissions will be screened through plagiarism checking services.
· Papers are reviewed on the basis that they do not contain plagiarized material and have not been submitted to any other conferences/workshops/symposia at the same time (double submission).
Full Paper Submission – Aug 31, 2020 (Extended deadline)
Notification of Acceptance – Sept 15, 2020
Final Camera-ready Paper Submission – Sept 30, 2020
Author’s Registration – Sep 30, 2020
For more details please visit the conference website at https://r10htc2020.org/special-session/.
Special Awards are available for 5 Best Papers from this session!!! So don’t miss it!
We encourage you to submit your original papers and join us virtually in December 2020.
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Suriati PaimanSecretary, IEEE Malaysia Women in Engineering Affinity Group