7th IEEE Final Year Project (FYP) Online Competition 2020
- Posted by Mohd Naim Mohd Ibrahim
- Posted in Student Activities
IEEE Malaysia Section (Student Activities Committee) invites all 2020 final year students to participate in 2020 IEEE Malaysia Final Year Project (FYP) Competition.
It is open to all undergraduate students who are currently undertaking their Final Year Project or have recently (in 2020) completed their studies. Students must be a student in any Malaysian Institution of Higher Learning (Government & Private).
SubmissionDeadline is on the 17th October 2020.
Participants only need to submit TWO items:
1. A 3-minVIDEO summarizing your Final Year Project AND
2. A one page ABSTRACT explaining your Final Year Project (Softcopy Only)
Prizes (for each track/subject area)
· MYR 400 with a certificate of achievement for first place winner and merit certificates for second and third placing.
Certificate of participation from IEEE Malaysia will be given to all participants
Tracks for submission
Students can submit their Final Year Project in one of the following tracks:
Track 1: Antennas & Propagation / Microwave Theory & Technique / Electromagnetic Compatibility
Technical Partner: Antennas & Propagation / Microwave Theory & Technique / Electromagnetic Compatibility Joint Chapter (AP/MTT/EMC)
Track 2: Circuits and Systems
Technical Partner: Circuits and Systems Society (CAS)
Track 3: Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation
Technical Partner: Dielectric and Electrical Insulation (DEIS)
Track 4: Electronics Packaging
Technical Partner: Electronics Packaging Society (EPS)
Track 5: Geoscience and Remote Sensing
Technical Partner: Geoscience and Remote Sensing (GRS)
Track 6: Systems, Man and Cybernetics.
Technical Partner: Systems, Man, and Cybernetics Society (SMC)
Track 7: Power and Energy
Technical Partner: Power and Energy (PES)
Track 8: Recent Trends in Computational Intelligence
Technical Partner: Computational Intelligence (CIS)
Track 9: Rehabilitation & Biomedical Engineering
Technical Partner: Engineering in Medicine and Biology (EMBS)
Track 10: Signal and Image Processing and Analysis
Technical Partner: Signal Processing (SP)
Track 11: Technology and Engineering Management
Technical Partner: Technology & Engineering Management (TEMS)
Track 12: Underwater Robotics, Sensor & Instrumentation System
Technical Partner: Oceanic Engineering (OES)
Track 13: Telecommunication
Technical Partner: Communication/ Vehicular Technology Joint Chapter (COMSOC/VT)
Track 14: Young Innovator Award
Technical Partner: Young Professionals (YP)
Rules and Regulations
Open for all undergraduate students (IEEE Member and Non-Member) who have just completed or is currently doing their Final Year Project (FYP) in Year 2020.
Individual projects and group projects are accepted.
The submitted Final Year Project project must be the student’s own project work NOT the work of others.
SubmissionDeadline:17th October 2020.
STEP 1: Fill in Registration Form
· Fill in IEEE 2020 FYP Competition Registration Form here
STEP 2: Upload your three minute video and abstract
· 3 minute VIDEO must be prepared in .mp4 format
· Video Filename: IEEEFYP2020_video_<track number>_your_full_name
· Example: IEEEFYP2020_poster_Track8_Firstname_Surname
· ABSTRACT must be prepared using this template. It must NOT EXCEED 1 page and must be saved in PDF format.
· Filename: IEEEFYP2020_abstract_<track number>_your_full_name
· Example: IEEEFYP2020_abstract_Trac8_Firstname_Surname
Enquiries? Drop us an email email@example.com
ALPHA AGAPE GOPALAI
Student Activities Committee
T: +60 3 5514 4441