2022 IEEE STEM Ambassador Applications
Are you an IEEE Volunteer conducting STEM outreach programs for pre-university students and/or teachers in your local community on behalf of IEEE? Would you like to help inspire other volunteers to get involved in STEM outreach? Then, we want to hear from you!
Last year, IEEE TryEngineering.org launched a new IEEE STEM Ambassador Program to recognize IEEE volunteers for their contributions to STEM education and to build a community of IEEE STEM outreach volunteers.
We are looking to add to our STEM Ambassador team. All active IEEE Members are invited to submit an application no later than 4 April, 2022 to be considered as a STEM Ambassador. Applications will be reviewed in mid-April and selections will be announced on or before 15 April, 2022.
The Program resides under TryEngineering.org and works in partnership with the Volunteer STEM Portal. The IEEE STEM Ambassador title is a designation given to an individual IEEE volunteer and is not a Region or Section officer position.
What are the Benefits of Being Selected as an Ambassador?
- Recognition for your contributions to pre-university STEM education
- Opportunity to be involved in a community of IEEE STEM outreach volunteers
- Funding opportunities
- Opportunity to build Region and Section awareness of your work
- Ability to support IEEE pre-university education by sharing your events and event results
- Access to Ambassador-specific pre-university STEM education resources
- Submit an application no later than 4 April 2022
- For detailed information: IEEE STEM Ambassador Program
- Questions? Contact Lynn Bowlby (firstname.lastname@example.org)
You are included on this list as an IEEE volunteer. The information distributed through this group is related educational activities throughout IEEE. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com. For more information on programs offered through IEEE Educational Activities visit ea.ieee.org.