2021 IEEE International Conference on the Properties and Applications of Dielectric Materials (ICPADM 2021)
2021 IEEE International Conference on the Properties and Applications of Dielectric Materials (ICPADM 2021) will be held in Johor Bahru, Malaysia, from 11 to 15 July 2021. The theme of the conference this time is ‘Emerging Dielectrics for Energy Sustainability’.
ICPADM 2021 is the 13th meeting of this conference series. The IEEE Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation Society (DEIS) undertook sponsorship of the conference after the first meeting on June 24-28, 1985. ICPADM has a long history. So far the conference venues have been in Xi’an, China (1985); Beijing, China (1988); Tokyo, Japan (1991); Brisbane, Australia (1994); Seoul, Korea (1997); Xi’an, China (2000); Nagoya, Japan (2003); Bali, Indonesia (2006); Harbin, China (2009); Bangalore, India (2012); Sydney, Australia (2015), Xi’an, China (2018). ICPADM 2021 will be held in Johor Bahru, Malaysia organized by Universiti Teknologi Malaysia via the Institute of High Voltage and High Current and sponsored by the IEEE DEIS. ICPADM 2021’s program will feature plenary sessions, technical paper presentations, technical exhibitions and a banquet. All accepted papers for ICPADM 2021 will be included in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library (subject to approval from the IEEE Technical Committee).
The conference seeks abstracts in all aspects of dielectric materials. Specifically, it covers (but not limited to) the following key areas:
· Aging and life expectancy of HV insulation,
· Conduction and breakdown in dielectrics,
· Dielectric materials for electronics and photonics,
· Dielectric phenomena and applications,
· Dielectrics for superconducting applications,
· Eco-friendly dielectric materials,
· Electrical insulation in high voltage power equipment and cables,
· Electrical and water tree development and surface tracking,
· Emerging dielectric materials,
· Gaseous electrical breakdown and discharges,
· High voltage insulation design using computational analysis,
· HVDC Insulation systems,
· Monitoring and diagnostic methods for electrical insulation degradation,
· Nano-technology and nano-dielectrics,
· New diagnostic applications for dielectrics,
· New functional dielectrics for electrical systems,
· Partial discharges,
· Space charge and its effects,
· Surface and interfacial phenomena.
Prospective authors are encouraged to submit their abstracts.
For details, please visit the conference website: https://attend.ieee.org/icpadm-2021/
Abstract submission link: https://edas.info/N27677
Abstract template: https://attend.ieee.org/icpadm-2021/papersubmission/
|Receipt of Abstract||:||15 September 2020|
|Notification of Abstract Acceptance||:||15 November 2020|
|Receipt of Full Paper||:||15 January 2021|
|Notification of Paper Acceptance||:||15 March 2021|
|Conference Dates||:||11-15 July 2021|
We look forward to meeting you at ICPADM 2021 in Johor Bahru, Malaysia.
With our best regards,
ICPADM 2021 Organizing CommitteeEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org