2016 Educational Activities Board Call for Awards
The IEEE Educational Activities Board (EAB) is currently seeking nominations for its prestigious annual awards, which recognize major contributions to engineering and technical education. The deadline for submitting a nomination is 2 May 2016:
- Meritorious Achievement Award in Accreditation Activities
· Meritorious Achievement Award in Continuing Education
· Meritorious Achievement Award in Informal Education
· Major Educational Innovation Award
· Pre-University Educator Award
· Meritorious Service Citation
· Standards Education Award
· Employer Professional Development Award
· Society/Council Professional Development Award
· Section Professional Development Award
- IEEE Life Members Graduate Study Fellowship in Electrical Engineering
- The Charles LeGeyt Fortescue Scholarship
- IEEE-HKN Outstanding Young Professional Award
· IEEE-HKN C. Holmes MacDonald Outstanding Teacher Award
· IEEE-HKN Vladimir Karapetoff Outstanding Technical Achievement Award
· IEEE-HKN Distinguished Service Award
A description of each award and the applicable nomination forms can be found online at http://www.ieee.org/eab-awards.
The submission deadline for nominations is 2 May 2016.
We would also appreciate your help in spreading the word by sharing the attached flyer.
If you have any questions or would like additional information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
V Prasad Kodali
R10 Awards & Recognition Committee Chair