Initial Submission for Review
Authors are invited to submit full papers of no more than six (6) pages including results, figures and references in standard IEEE double-column format.
Authors must STRICTLY follow the templates provided. We suggest that authors copy and paste the content into the given templates. Papers should not contain any header or footer.
Manuscript template can be downloaded from Word Template
Papers will be accepted only by electronic submission through the EDAS system.
SPECIAL SESSION : Authors may submit papers for the special sessions. Select the appropriate Special Session Title while choosing the Topics in EDAS for paper submission.
Submission (EDAS) link: SUBMIT PAPER
Instructions for Authors (After Acceptance)
1. Revise Your Paper
- Take into account the suggestions and corrections highlighted by the reviewers.
- The length of the final paper should be no more than 6 pages in the template provided, including figures, tables and references.
- Accepted papers exceeding the normal length may be included in the proceedings upon payment of over-length page charges with each page in excess of six pages, up to a maximum of four additional pages.
- Cost per additional page is 10 USD or 45 RM
- Please use the Word Template and do not use any other template.
- Submissions that do not meet the format requirements will be rejected.
2. IEEE PDF eXpress
Before Creating a PDF
Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
Add the copyright information to the bottom of the first page of your source document.
For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 979-8-3503-1882-1/23/$31.00 ©2023 Crown
For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 979-8-3503-1882-1/23/$31.00 ©2023 European Union
For all other papers the copyright notice is: 979-8-3503-1882-1/23/$31.00 ©2023 IEEE
Creating your PDF eXpress Account
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress site
First Time users must create an account with Conference ID : 60679X
Login to your account
Click on “Create New Title” and Enter “Enter Title Info:” and Upload the File
Once Certified/converted download the file and upload in EDAS at Final Manuscript / Camera Ready Submission
3. Presentation Slides
For ACCEPTED PAPERS, the Presentation Slides must be uploaded in EDAS.
Please use the following slide theme for the presentation slides Presentation Template.
4. IEEE Electronic Copyright Transfer Form
Please complete the IEEE Electronic Copyright Transfer Form (eCF) in EDAS.
5. Registration & Payment
- Authors of accepted papers will receive invoice via their registered emails in the EDAS.
- Once invoice is received, an author of the paper must complete the Registration as per the instructions received in the email.
- For the registrations that qualify the Early Bird discount, please ensure that the Registration Deadline ends on 1st Nov 2023 23:59 PM Malaysia Time. A new invoice with updated cost will be sent if the payment is not made before the above said date and time.
- Upon completion of the registration, please email the transaction receipt to email@example.com for reference.
6. Upload Camera Ready Paper
- The camera ready paper must be uploaded only through EDAS.
- Please take note that only the registered and presented papers will be considered for inclusion in IEEE eXplore.
- Please update in EDAS who among the authors will be attending and presenting the paper.
- Make sure the presenter name is correct as it will be used in the certificate of attendance or presentation.
- Please also update a short biography of the presenter in his/her EDAS profile.
- Prepare your presentation slides and upload in EDAS.
- Every presenter will be given 15 minutes for presentation plus 5 minutes for Q&A.
- On the day of your presentation, please report to your assigned room 10-15 minutes before the session is scheduled to begin.