|29 Apr 2019 at 09:00 am||29 Apr 2019 at 05:00 pm|
Smart Vehicular Safety in the Era of the 4th Industrial Revolution
Date: 29th April 2019 (Monday)
Time: 6.00 – 8.00 PM
Venue: Starhill 5, JW Marriott Hotel Kuala Lumpur
The convergence of the digital and physical worlds is providing the new landscape in the vehicular services. It is in fact a fundamental shift that’s driving the Fourth Industrial Revolution or Industry 4.0, where automation, data exchange and manufacturing technologies are going to simplify our lives, drive better experiences and give us more time to focus on things that matter most, our families, friends and experiences. But to get to this state of safe automation and connectivity, we need to talk about the role of security and innovation. Both are of paramount importance. In this panel, we are going to discuss further on this topic, particularly on safety related to the smart vehicular services in which technology such as IoT and AI will be prominently provide a better experience and outcomes.
IT IS A FREE EVENT. PLEASE REGISTER AND JOIN THE EVENT.
Light refreshment will be served to all participants.
PLEASE REGISTER HERE: http://tiny.cc/ypforum
- Dr. Afnizanfaizal Abdullah (Chair, IEEE Young Professional Malaysia/ Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, MALAYSIA)
- Dr. Syed Hassan Ahmed (Assistant Professor, Georgia Southern University, USA/ IEEE VTS Liaison to Young Professionals)
- Ir. Dr. NORDIN RAMLI (IEEE Malaysia Communications Society/Vehicular Technology Society Joint Chapter/ IEEE VTC2019-Spring )
- Dr Haris Gacanin (Nokia Bell Labs, Antwerp, Belgium)
- Prof. Alexander Wyglinski (IEEE VTS President / Worcester Polytechnic Institute, USA)
- Prof. Richard Yu (VP Membership, IEEE VTS/ Carleton University, USA)
- DDr Saiful Anuar Abu Bakar (Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, MALAYSIA),
- Ir. Dr. Muhammad Marizwan Abdul Manan (Road Safety Engineering and Environment Research Centre (REER), Malaysian Institute of Road Safety Research (MIROS), MALAYSIA)
- Mr. Muhammad Haziq Faris Hasnol (REKA Inisiatif Private Limited, MALAYSIA)