The RFM Conference series is back. This year, the 2018 IEEE International RF and Microwave Conference (RFM 2018) will be held in Penang, MALAYSIA, from DECEMBER 17 to 19, 2018. Since 2004, RFM provides consistent platform for researchers in the areas related to RF and Microwave technology to present their research results, while exchanging views and experience.
Fully sponsored and organised by the IEEE Antennas and Propagation, Microwave Theory and Technique & Electromagnetic Compatibility Joint Chapter of Malaysia, you are invited to submit full papers describing research results in the areas of interest that include, but are not limited to the following conference tracks:
A. Active Devices and Circuits
B. Passive Components
C. Field, Device and Circuit Technologies
D. Systems and Applications
E. Antennas and Propagation
F. Emerging Technologies and Applications
The proceedings of the previous RFM conferences can be reached at:
INFORMATION TO AUTHORS
– All papers to be submitted should be in the PDF form and limited to 6 pages (A4 size, single space, Times Roman of font size 10, two columns format), including figures, tables and references.
– Authors are recommended to use the template available from the website: http://rfm2018.apmttemc.org/
– Authors must not indicate their names and affiliations in the body of the paper to be submitted
– A double-blind peer review process will be used to evaluate all papers submitted for consideration.
– Submission can only be done online, at: http://edas.info/N24757
Full Paper Submission Deadline: AUGUST 1, 2018
Notification of Acceptance: August 31, 2018
Early Bird Registration Deadline : September 30, 2018
Final Manuscript Submission Deadline: October 31, 2018
Normal Registration Deadline: October 31, 2018
INVITATION TO SERVE AS REVIEWER:
RFM 2018 implement a double blind peer review process. You are invited to join the reviewer team by sending email and updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . To become a reviewer, follow these steps:
1. Register with EDAS at edas.info OR www.edas.info if you have not done it previously.
2. Send an email together with your updated CV to email@example.com
3. Upon receiving email inviting to become one of the reviewers, you are required to login to EDAS and choose respective field of interests.
Further information can be obtained from the conference website: http://rfm2018.apmttemc.org , or by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly forward this email to other interested parties.