Educational Activities is always striving to create a variety of programs, products and services that support our members and the IEEE tagline, Advancing Technology for Humanity.
Here are a few items that IEEE EAB Section Outreach Committee (SEOC) and Region Educational Activities Chair would like you to know with regards to IEEE Educational Activities offerings.
These great programs can make your meetings more robust but also highlight the value-added benefit of membership that can assist in retaining and recruiting IEEE members. Please feel free to use the flyers provided at your next event.
- IEEE Certificates Program (For Chapters and Student Branches):
Offer IEEE certificates at your next Section Event. Turn your meetings into educational experiences by offering one of the following:
- Professional Development Hours (PDH)
- Certificates of Participation
- Recognition for their time and hard work
For more information on how to apply for the certificates and pricing, visit: http://bit.ly/SectionEvents
- IEEE eLearning Library (For Chapters and Student Branches):
IEEE Educational Activities has created a series of multi-course programs that are available for institution or individual purchase. New program topics were added in 2017, including Cyber Security, Ethical Hacking and Internet of Things, with more coming…
- For decision makers at academic, government or corporate locations that would like more information, please visit: http://innovate.ieee.org/subscription-options/elearning-library-course-series-packages
- For individual purchases (member pricing available), visit: http://innovationatwork.ieee.org/
- For the complete list of IEEE eLearning Library courses available, visit: http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/courses/home
- IEEE Educational Activities Board – 2018 Volunteer Positions | Call for Applications (For Chapters and Student Branches, DL15Oct2017):
The IEEE Educational Activities Board (EAB) Nominations and Appointments Committee is accepting candidate applications and nominations for a variety of positions.
- IEEE STEM Video Game Challenge (For Student Branches Only,DL1Dec2017):
For University Students, age 18 – 30.
Looking for a way to engage your student members or connect with the student branches in your Section? The IEEE STEM Video Game Challenge may be a way to break the ice.
Attached is a flyer that provides details about the challenge. For the complete set of rules on the program and access to the online submission form, visit: http://tryengineering.org/stem-game-competition.
- Follow IEEE Educational Activities on social media (For Chapters and Student Branches):
- IEEE Educational Activities Facebook
- IEEE Educational Activities Twitter
- IEEE Educational Activities LinkedIn
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to your Section Educational Activities Chair, LEE Yoot Khuan, Region Educational Activities Chair, Zuhaina Zakaria, or Dr Lee Yoot Kuan for more information on these programs, products and services.