2019 IEEE MALAYSIA AP/MTT/EMC JOINT CHAPTER PUBLICATION AWARDS
With great pleasure, I would like to inform that IEEE Malaysia AP/MTT/EMC Joint Chapter has decided to give away 2019 IEEE Malaysia AP/MTT/EMC Chapter Publication Awards. This award is open for all registered 2020 IEEE AP/MTT/EMC Members (If you are not yet register, you can register now to be eligible for the award) that has published their research findings in any IEEE journals/conferences papers. This time around, we will have two main categories which are:
- i) IEEE Excellent Award
- ii) IEEE Best Paper Award
- The award will be in the form of certificate signed by The Chair of IEEE Malaysia AP/MTT/EMC Joint Chapter Malaysia. Selected award recipient (best paper award) will receive their certificate in 2020 Annual General Meeting IEEE Malaysia AP/MTT/EMC Joint Chapter. The requirements of these awards are attached with this email. Applicant can register for this award through Google link here (https://forms.gle/ytFV7FKKW5y44Rjg6). Closing date for these awards application is on 1st January 2020.
- We hope this award can enhance the promotion of knowledge especially in the field of antennas, propagation, microwave and Electromagnetic compatibility.
Dr. Mohd Haizal Jamaluddin (email@example.com)
IEEE AP/MTT/EMC Joint Chapter Malaysia 2019
IEEE MALAYSIA AP/MTT/EMC JOINT CHAPTER 2019 PUBLICATION AWARDS REQUIREMENT
- The awards are open for all registered IEEE AP/MTT/EMC JOINT CHAPTER MALAYSIA members in Malaysia (already registered for 2020 Membership).
- There will be two types of awards which are:
- a) IEEE AP/MTT/EMC Excellent Award
- b) IEEE AP/MTT/EMC Best Paper Award
- Each member can apply for this award as many as they want, but only can receive one award ONLY.
- IEEE Members can apply for this award as long he/she is one of the author (Main author, corresponding author or co-author) of the paper. However, one paper can only be claimed for one award.
- Only IEEE papers (journals or conferences) will be accepted for this award.
- Due date for this award is on 1st January 2020 and the notification of the awards recipient will be made on 10th January 2020 through email.
- The awards will be given in 2019 Annual General Meeting IEEE Malaysia AP/MTT/EMC Joint Chapter which will be held on 18th January 2020.
- All decisions for the publication awards made by IEEE Malaysia AP/MTT/EMC Joint Chapter committee are final.
- A) IEEE AP/MTT/EMC 2019 Excellent Award
- This award is open to any chapter member that has published in any IEEE paper in ANY YEAR.
- The listed paper must not win the same award conducted in previous year.
- This award is based on number of citation (Index in Scopus) and divided into two categories’ as follows:
|Categories||Minimum number of citation (Scopus Index)|
|(A)||Age more than 40||30|
|(B)||Age less than 40||20|
- B) IEEE AP/MTT/EMC 2019 Best Paper Award
- This award is open to any chapter member that has published in any IEEE 2019 prestigious journal.
- The IEEE paper must be listed as Q1/Q2 journal in ISI Web of Science and must be fallen in the area of Antenna and Propagation, Microwave theory and Techniques and Electromagnetic Compatibility.
- These awards will be divided into 3 categories based on members selected society:
|Categories||Best Paper Awards|
|(A)||IEEE Antenna and Propagation Society|
|(B)||IEEE Microwave Theory and Techniques Society|
|(C)||IEEE Electromagnetic Compatibility Society|
- Examples of papers that fall within this area are IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, IEEE Access, IEEE Communications, Surveys and Tutorials and etc.
|Dr. Mohd Haizal Jamaluddin
Wireless Communication Center (WCC)
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
81310 UTM Johor Bahru