It is our pleasure to release the third issue of IEEE Region 10 Newsletter for 2019.
The attached newsletter can be opened with any postscript file (PDF format) reader and will be available for download from the following link soon:
Below are some of the highlights from this issue:
- Special report*New* on 2019 Region 10 Award Recipients
- Personalities of the month*New* – Shaikh A. Fattah, Abhishek Mahesh Appaji, Mini Ulanat, Amesh Gomes
- Organizational units of the month *New* – New South Wales Section, Pune Section, Macau Section, China Council, Sabah Subsection, Chengannur College of Engineering Student Branch
- R10 committee articles on newly formed affinity groups, EAC and PAC updates, Conference Leadership Program (CLP), WIE International Leadership Summit in Bangalore and Beijing, and collaboration with industry event
- Activities and events reportingfrom Sections/Subsections/Councils, Affinity Groups, and Student Branches
- Awards, funding and contestsfrom IEEE, MGA, HAC and R10
- Call for Papersfor 2019 and 2020 R10 flagship conferences
Looking forward to your continued support in the newsletter activities. I would also like to thank all the volunteers who have contributed to this edition.
You may also follow-up with the R10 Newsletter team at our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/IEEER10Today
Mohammad Faizal Ahmad Fauzi
IEEE R10 Newsletter Committee Chair