|University / Institute||Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)|
|Research Center/Lab (optional)||School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering|
|Project Title||Ageing effects of transmission lines enhanced with the dynamic thermal rating (DTR) system under uncertainties.|
|Start Date||Sep 16, 2019|
|End Date||Aug 16, 2022|
|Funding Agency||Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE)|
|Contact Name / Email(s)||Jiashen Teh / firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Nationality Requirements on Candidate(s)||Open to all nationalities|
|Description||1. Modelling, mathematical, simulation and computer based research.
2. Monthly stipend of RM 2,000/month for 3 years, equivalent to RM 72,000 in total.
3. The successful candidate must enroll as a full-time PhD student in USM and complete his/her study.
4. Prospective candidates should have at least a BEng (First Class)/MSc in Electrical and Electronic Engineering or related qualifications from reputable universities recognized in Malaysia.
5. Excellent command of English composition and self-driven.
6. Send your CVs, transcript and certificate in a single PDF file to email@example.com
Funding Opportunity: PhD in Electrical Engineering
Bookmark the permalink.