IEEE Women in Engineering (WIE) Affinity Group Malaysia is proudly organizing a bowling tournament. Come and join us and you will stand a chance to win attractive prizes. Poster is attached in this email.
The details of the tournament are:
Date: 6th April 2019 (Saturday)
Time: 2 – 5 pm
Venue: Alamanda Bowl, Putrajaya
Rules and Regulations:
1. The fee covers 3 games for all players and shoes.
2. The entry fee of RM230 per team has to be paid in full 1-week before the event and non-refundable upon confirmation.
3. Only registered players are allowed to play. Any last minute changes will result in a penalty at the discretion of the organizer.
4. Each team consists of 3 players and 1 one of the players must be IEEE member or IEEE Student member.
5. Each player shall report to the organizing committee at least 30 minutes prior to the start of tournament.
6. Bowling balls and shoes are provided but players can use their own equipment.
7. Socks are not provided by the organizer and all players must bring and wear socks.
8. Tournament results will be based on the total number of pin fall in 3 games.
9. Tournament winner will be awarded prizes at the end of the tournament. The judges’ decisions are final and not negotiable.
Registration deadline is by 17th March 2019. To register, please click here -> bit.ly/wie2019bowling.